You need the legal information about a ticket or infraction, but you don't know what to do?
Fast Easy Law Legal Research Tool is the right place
Legal Resource Tool Constantly Maintained and Updated
While there maybe no substitute for a lawyer, this site is intended for those people who need fast easy answers to those sometimes difficult legal questions.
Who can use this Website
The General Public, Lawyers, Paralegals and law students
- Is to assist you in making the right decision on whether to pay the traffic fines, attempt to make a deal or have a trial.
- Find the general information on your traffic offense and review the law for your defense
- Find out how a trial works
- Your options and what you should say in court
- Steps to take in case you missed a court date
- How to appeal
- Courthouses, which One to attend?
- Weigh in on the issues surrounding your offense
- Review the case law and see the arguments that have been successful to win your case.
Get the Basic Knowledge
- Type of Offense or Traffic Tickets
Your Options upon recieving offense
Insurence rates / demerit points / Sentencing/Fines
- Overview of the courts/ system and procedure
- Case law / Disclosure
Mistakes on Tickets
Exstension of time to pay fines / Re-openings
- 11 b Charter motion Canada only
- Appeals / Bail / Recognizance
Violations / Ticket Information
- Parking tickets / Seat-belt
Cell phone/electronic device
Stop sign / Red light camera
- Drive while under suspension
/ Drive no insurence
- Speeding / Stunt driving